Soprano is not just about the Italian cuisine! It is all about a premium array of drinks, scrumptious Italian food crafted with fresh ingredients, immaculate service with lots of smiles, comfortable and soothing environment and most importantly, the overall dining experience you have in the restaurant!
Step into Soprano to enjoy and rejuvenate with an interesting selection of Pasta Dishes, Main Course, Side Dishes, Desserts & Cheese! We love kids too! We have a special menu just for them.
We are a locally owned and operated restaurant in Jackson Street, Petone.
- Open 7 nights Monday to Sunday from 5pm
- Fully Licensed.
- Booking is strongly recommended. Phone (04) 568 9557 during business hours to book, or use our booking page.
- For all enquiries other than bookings, please use our Contact Us page.
- We do take early bookings from 5 pm, great if you want to go to the movies after dinner.
- Meals can be tailored to most dietary requirements.
- We accept Eftpos, Visa, Mastercard and Restaurant Association Vouchers.
- We do Takeaways – check the Takeaway Menu.
- Soprano Gift Vouchers are available here
Meet The Team
Jonathan “JD” is one of the “Owner/Operators” at Soprano Petone. Family man to three children, he has run Soprano alongside his wife Latisha for the last 10 years. With 23 years experience he enjoys bringing customer favourites and new dishes to the table. JD is a very hands on owner and is often seen in both the kitchen and Front of House. JD loves taking his girls to the park on a Sunday, watching All Black matches and enjoying a good whisky.